Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
CCCS is working to reduce foreclosures by providing FREE foreclosure prevention counseling to homeowners.
With CCCS' help, Sally reduced her monthly mortgage payment by $342.88! Read her success story now!
CCCS' free foreclosure counseling service may be completed in person or by telephone and includes:
- Assessment of your mortgage, including payment status and urgency in the delinquency and foreclosure process
- General discussion of foreclosure
- Development of loss mitigation options
- Development of steps to be taken by you and by our certified counselor
- Communication with lender
- Submission of loss mitigation package to lender
- Written action plan for avoiding foreclosure or other homeowner preference
- Follow up support for homeowner
- Contact information for available community services
Bring the following paperwork to your counseling session:
For more information, contact us now!